Semi-Truck Accident Attorney
Experienced Semi-Truck Accident Attorney Ready To Help YouA semi-truck accident is far more common than you would think. As per a report published by Utah Safety Council in 2019, 5005 semi-truck accidents caused fatalities in the US alone. What is more worrying is the fact that the number of accidents has increased a staggering 43 per cent as compared to the year 2010. Accidents result in major injuries and fatalities in some situations, but accident with a truck is 2x more likely to cause serious injuries or a fatality in comparison with a car accident. If you have been in an unfortunate accident with a semi-truck in the state of Utah, reach out to The Representative or call now at (888) 910-REPS (7377) for a free consultation to discuss your case with experienced personal injury attorneys.
Car AccidentsDid you know;
- A car crash takes place after every 8 minutes
- A person dies every 33 hours due to a car crash
- A citizen is injured due to a car crash after every 20 minutes.
Common Injuries resulting from a Semi-Truck Accident
- Broken Bones A possibility exists that the accident will cause serious damage, including multiple broken bones and internal organ damage.
- Psychiatric Injury Mental disturbance and anxiety resulting from a semi-truck collision is common. These include the chance of permanent or partial impairments, PTSD, and memory loss.
- Internal Injuries Often, despite going through a serious accident, minimal physical impacts like bruises and lacerations are suffered. It is advised that you consult a certified doctor to ensure you are not bleeding internally or injured.